The Celebration Foundation is proud to sponsor many initiatives and programs in Celebration and Osceola County. Founded in 1996, our mission is to work hand in hand with our neighbors to build a strong and caring central Florida community. The Foundation promotes community engagement and is committed to three areas of focus: the arts, human services and education. We have been partners to other non-profits in Osceola County and to schools in the district.
The Celebration Foundation has launched several programs in the last few years which have impacted residents and children both in Celebration and Osceola County.
- We are the lead agency for Osceola Connected which is a made up of non-profits, businesses and faith based organizations with the goal to help end childhood hunger in the county.
- We continue to build our Concert Series which brings quality music to Celebration, now featuring more diverse genres of music, including nationally recognized performers and even Grammy winners.
- Campus Express is recognized as one of the top ten strategies for improving the college going rate in Osceola County. The Foundation sponsors thousands of Osceola students to experience campus tours of the Technical Education Center Osceola and Valencia College.
- New Urbanism seeks to preserve, protect and advance the New Urbanism principles which were the framework for developing Celebration.
- WINGS (Women’s Initiative Nurturing Girls’ Strength) was created to explore ways for women and girls to create strong, powerful and positive life journeys.
- Thriving in Place was conceived to enable those who are aging or managing a disability to live in their own homes leading healthy, safe, independent and productive lives.
As you can see, the Foundation is involved with addressing critical opportunities across a spectrum of our community needs. In order to be proactive, flexible and timely the Celebration Foundation has converted its Grant Program into a Community Impact Program.
The Celebration Foundation will partner on projects or programs that are targeted and specific. Only Osceola schools and Osceola non-profits with 501(c)(3) status will be considered.
For more information, please contact the Celebration Foundation at 407-566-1234.